miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Movies

I love watching movies, I think I can be watching films a whole day without being bored, is more, I see at least one at day when I have not to study and I go to cinema at least one time at month. I've seen a very good movies as well as I've seen a very bad movies so I can have an opinion about.

I have a very long list with my favourite films, for example I liked so much “The bucket List” by Rob Reiner’s, here works Morgan freeman and I love this actor. He acts in other movies I like as “The Shawshank redemption” and “Invictus”.
Another actor I like is Will Smith with “Seven Pounds”, “I am Legend” and “Pursuit of Happiness”, and every film has a meaning so deep… I really cried all.
I can not name to “The Notebook”, what a beautiful love story! I loved it.
Well, as you noticed I love drama films... All can make me feel things like joy, pain and sadness but the most important, each one have a meaning of life.


More drama films I like: The Soloist, City of Angels, American History X, My sister’s keeper, The Blind Side, The Reader. And love stories like Young Victoria, 50 first dates, Twilight and The Illusionist.
Changing genre: I liked so much Avatar by James Cameron (very good in 3D), Up! (Very nice movie! See it) and I the list continue…

Oh! Movies I don’t like: All Stars Wars, I hate them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario