miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

My hobbies

I have some few hobbies, one of the things I like to do is watching movies so I love going to the cinema once a month with some friend or my boyfriend. I think I like it because the sound and big images, and more if they are in third dimension.

I also like swimming; I’m going twice a week with my university partners only for fun and I really love this sport. I recently discovered it this year, when my friend encourage to go whit her. We go to the Sports Centre of the university there, in Cal y Canto station. I’m thinking of keep going because every class is more exciting.

One of my favourite hobbies is meeting my friends, I spent a pleasant time with them, I relax, I talk funny things and I really love those moments, I forget problems and always learn something from people. In brief I love my friends.

Something I want to do someday is to travel and take a tour for all Europe, know the different cultures and appreciate the ancient ruins. That is my dream and I hope I can fulfill it someday.

Those are my hobbies and my dreams.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice hobbies, I like so much to go to the movies too, It´s cool the 3D experience.
    Take care

    ResponderEliminar