miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Once upon a time seven Gnomes


I’m a person who likes fun and sharing with friends and I always think that the moments must be taxed in photography, to remember it when the time has gone. Because of this, I always bring my camera and I take pictures at all times.

I have thousands of photos without exaggeration and sometimes, when I’m bored I look them and I remember and laugh with some photos that not even remember that they existed.

My special photography was taken on December, 2007. It was the last week in my school as a high school student. It is special for me because are all my best friends in there (including me) and it’s a little funny because we are in order from least to greatest height and besides we assign numbers according to our height. I really love this photograph. We have called us “Gnomes”.

Appears in the photo (from left to right):

Gertye (Gnome one), Pepa (Gnome two), Cami (Gnome three), Angie (Gnome four), Mely (Gnome five), Me (Gnome six) and Paola (Gnome seven).

We are very close since we were fifteen years old. Now we see us less often but still we know each other and when we have time, we met and talked about our lives, we advice us, we laugh, take photos and had a nice time. I love them and I hope we always be friends.



2 comentarios:

  1. Ohh!! It so lovely, I have many pictures too. Because I think that it’s very important to have some kind of memory and can see it in the time we want.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm still in touch with my school friends too! is really great keep that kind of relations :)
    very nice pic! the school... so many memories

    ResponderEliminar