miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Blogging experience

I think that the Blog is a good idea for improve my English and learn too some few new words that I needed to complete my texts. I enjoyed some themes like “Movies”, “Photograph” and “Hobbies” but I think there were some themes a little bored and asked many words! (Maybe the theme just needed 100 words) and I really didn’t know what to write in… for example “A career-related website” and this one.

In my opinion, in general it is a good technique to practice English, and now I can write a more fluid with my friend from Bulgaria and United States because before, I had to look for in a translator often, and now I just search some few words.

Well, the advantages I already said it (more fluidity, learn some other words, maintain a practice). I think too it is a good idea to send us the correction to our mails because there we can see our mistakes and try not to repeat it in other occasions (the next theme or in daily life).

The disadvantages are few, is more… I think there are not. Maybe we can talk about the proposed topics and see our typical mistakes in classes are good ideas because I always forget my mistakes and I need that teacher remember me sometimes: Hey, Scarlette, you always repeat it! Take care with this word or this phrase. And other disadvantage (but little and not too important) is that is much lost time (only sometimes).
But I think in general everything was ok, I enjoy it and I learned a lot… so Thanks.

On purpose, you didn’t sent the correction of “Movies”.
See you on next class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario